WHY JOINING B2O GROUP?
At B2O Investment Group, we trust that each and every one of you has unique qualifications and capabilities and understands just how important your career development is to the success of our businesses.
We recruit the most exceptional talent who have an ambition to explore their passion, to make an impact on business growth and build their careers. Therefore, take your time and explore all the opportunities we are offering.
Legal Compliance Supervisor
Scope of Work
Duties and Responsibilities
– Create a strategy for preventing violations of legal rules and internal policies guidelines
– Evaluate the efficiency of controls
– Identify risks or non-conformity issues
– Design, improve and implement productive and efficient company policies
– Collaborate and maintain continuous communication with HRO department
– Improve current strategies if necessary
– Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically
– Supervise and oversee the work of colleagues
– Identify compliance issues and necessary training
– Create reports for senior management and external stakeholders
– Support other tasks as directed advised by CEO.
– Previous working experience with Legal Compliance Sector at least 2-3 years
– Knowledge and understanding of the industry’s regulations and best practices
– Hands-on experience with a variety of reporting operations and procedures
– Good organizational and time-management skills
– Ability to multi-task
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Critical-thinker and problem-solver
What We Offer
– Phone Card Allowances
– Mission Allowance
– Sales Commission/incentive
– Many Other annual incentive Programs.
Stay connected by joining our talent community now. Send us your email address and your CV then we will keep you informed about job opportunity.