WHY JOINING B2O GROUP?
At B2O Investment Group, we trust that each and every one of you has unique qualifications and capabilities and understands just how important your career development is to the success of our businesses.
We recruit the most exceptional talent who have an ambition to explore their passion, to make an impact on business growth and build their careers. Therefore, take your time and explore all the opportunities we are offering.
Scope of Work
Duties and Responsibilities
– Adapting existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
– Determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems.
– Implementing computer networks, Installation and configuration network equipment.
– Solve daily problem with user in Software and Hardware, Microsoft office, Virus, Office machine, Networks, LAN/WAN security, Cabling structure, Internet & E-mail.
– Repair Computer Desktop, Laptop and Server.
– Maintaining file, Database, website, and mail server, user support & trouble shooting.
– Prepare IT documentation which comply with organization standard.
– Responding to inquiries about software and hardware problems
– Installing and downloading appropriate software
– Ensuring efficient use of applications and equipment
– Taking part in designing and maintaining web sites.
– Maintain good working relationships with your manager and your peer.
– Perform other tasks assign by directed supervisor
– Must have at least 1 or more years of related work experience.
– General IT knowledge in Computer troubleshooting, LAN/WAN, Wireless network configuration.
– Knowledge with Mail server (cPanel)
– Knowledge in Windows server 2012, Domain controller, File server, Server RAID 0/1/5, Backup and Disaster recovery plan.
– Strong critical thinking and problems solving skills
– Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
– Ability to do multiple work assignments and establish priorities
– Good communication skills in English both in writing and speaking
– Proposal initiative and research skills and able to maintain confidentiality.
– Able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
– Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
What We Offer
– Phone Card Allowances
– Lunch Allowance
– Mission Allowance
– Sales Commission/incentive
– Many Other annual incentive Programs.
Stay connected by joining our talent community now. Send us your email address and your CV then we will keep you informed about job opportunity.