WHY JOINING B2O GROUP?
At B2O Investment Group, we trust that each and every one of you has unique qualifications and capabilities and understands just how important your career development is to the success of our businesses.
We recruit the most exceptional talent who have an ambition to explore their passion, to make an impact on business growth and build their careers. Therefore, take your time and explore all the opportunities we are offering.
Scope of Work
Duties and Responsibilities
– Provide a comprehensive efficient banking service ensuring strong internal controls and up to date systems.
– Timely preparation of monthly management accounts including departmental operating costs and commentary.
– Quarterly forecasting to provide a full year forecast for the current year and 1 year ahead.
– Lead on VAT in close liaison with the Customer Accounts and Development Accounting teams. In particular keep up to date in all VAT issues relevant
– Provide relevant information for annual corporation tax in liaison with Customer Accounts and Development Accounts team.
– Cooperates with tax authorities in case of tax reviews.
– Support other tasks as directed advised by GCFO/GCEO.
– 2-4 or more years of working experience in Finance Accounting Sector, Banking and relatable industry in senior executive and managerial level,
– Able to use and implement on computer literacy such as QuickBooks, Database, Microsoft Access.
– High standards of business ethics and professional conduct
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Capacity to organize time and plan actions effectively so as to meet simultaneous deadlines
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Perseverance and results orientation
– Precision and reliability; ability to work autonomously
– Work well in a team and be well presented with a professional manner.
– A keen eye for visual details.
– Able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
– Proposal initiative and research skills and being able to maintain confidentiality.
– Abilities to perform the role and mission travel to provinces when required.
What We Offer
– Phone Card Allowances
– Mission Allowance
– Sales Commission/incentive
– Many Other annual incentive Programs.
Stay connected by joining our talent community now. Send us your email address and your CV then we will keep you informed about job opportunity.